LPG Gas Central Heating, including part underfloor heating part radiators.
Mains Electricity & Water
Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility, Sitting Room with woodburner, 3 bedrooms one ensuite, bathroom.
Private garden with patio area and shed. Septic Tank Sewerage.
Undercover Parking in bay in open fronted barn
Equivalent to 5 weeks rent is required as a deposit.
Wheatcroft Lodge is to be let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy incorporating the following terms.
1. Term – The Tenancy will be for a term of 24 months initially and the agreement will be an Assured Shorthold giving no security of tenure beyond the term fixed.
2. Rent – The rent is to be £1,125.00 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
3. Deposit – A deposit will be required of £1,298.00 payable in advance, the deposit returnable at the end of the term subject to deductions for any loss or damage. The deposit will be held in the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
4. Repairing Obligations – The landlord is responsible for all structural repairs to the property in accordance with the Housing Act 1985. The tenant is responsible for internal decorations and minor repairs, such as repairs to light switches, tap washers, glazing, sweeping of chimneys and pumping out of septic tank if applicable and cleaning of gutters.
5. Insurances – The landlord is responsible for the insurance of the building. The tenant is responsible for the insurance of their contents
6. Outgoings – The tenant will be responsible for all other outgoings to the property, including Council Tax, water rates, electricity, telephone, heating, fuel etc
7. Assignment and Sub-letting – The agreement incorporates a clause prohibiting assignment and sub- letting.
8. No animals or pets to be kept on the premises or any part of them except with the consent of the landlord.
9. Garden to be maintained in a neat and tidy condition.